[Leish-l] Induction of LST positivity by BCG vaccination

Kwang-Poo Chang kwangpoo.chang at rosalindfranklin.edu
Tue Feb 4 16:56:56 BRST 2014

Dear Ali,

Could you give me the information for the source of BCG used and also the
protocol for preparing materials for the leishmanin test ? I recall the
materials are either Leishmania promastigotes or Crithidia preserved in 1%
phenol ? I could be totally wrong. I don't remember the species and cell
density or number, etc. Also, the volume and site of injection...........

Thank you in advance for your consideration of these requests.

KP