[Leish-l] L.donovani in dogs?

Anuradha Dube anuradha_dube at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 20 13:54:39 BRT 2013

Dear Syamal
I have tried to develop dog as a model for L. donovani ( Dd8 strain) while I was working on monkey model in late nineties. I have infected stray dogs but none were found positive on day 30 p.i.
Anuradha
ANURADHA DUBE, Ph.D
Chief Scientist (Scientist G) ,
Leishmania laboratory, Division of Parasitology
Central Drug Research Institute
Chattar Manzil Palace
LUCKNOW-226001 Uttar Pradesh, INDIA
Ph nos: OFF 522 2612411-18 EXT: 4398 Fax no: 522 2623405
RES: 2733454/4070667;mobile # 9450931332/9415104918;
e-mail: anuradha_dube at hotmail.com; anuradhadube at gmail.com; a_dube at cdri.res.in;