[Leish-l] L.donovani in dogs?

Dr Syamal Roy sroy at iicb.res.in
Thu Jun 20 00:05:37 BRT 2013

Dear Steve
Dear Jeff:
The information seems interesting. I do not know any such information about
VL in dogs in India. India and Bangladesh border is porous  and I would
assume that may be there are cases of VL infected dogs in India as
well. How authentic this information is? Do they have any data? May I have
it?
Best
Syamal