[Leish-l] cutaneous form of leish in Indian region

Chang, Kwang-Poo KwangPoo.Chang at rosalindfranklin.edu
Wed Jun 8 12:47:08 BRT 2011

Explanations for finding rare genotypes are difficult without examining
all variants exhaustively from a very large sample size. It will require
a significant effort to foster a significant collaboration to achieve
this.

I have a dozen or so of lab cultured Indian isolates. Should you be
interested in having them, I would be happy to send over ?

KP