[Tropmed-l] LV patiente 92y old

ivo at ufc.br ivo at ufc.br
Fri Apr 13 12:04:24 BRT 2012

Kleber

 I had a patient, female, 88 but with LC, she had coronary insuficiency,
diabetes mellitus and renal failure (Creat: 2.5) was made Anfo-liposomal
starting with low doses and increasing slowly, monitoring kidney, liver
and heart daily.
 I believe the experience with this type of patient is very small, so good
luck.
 Ivo (ivo em ufc.br)

Hello every body! Today i had done a diagnose of VL in a patient 92 y old,