[Tropmed-l] LV patiente 92y old

Tomas Agustin Orduna torduna at intramed.net
Sat Apr 14 11:12:19 BRT 2012

Hi folks !
One thing to put on the table: I think that is good to know where we work and who we are to create a real professional (may be social too ?) network. Then I suggest that is important to write the complet name and the affiliation place in the mails
Just and idea !
Best regards for all

Dr. Tomás A. Orduna
Jefe de Servicio
Patologías Regionales y Medicina Tropical (CEMPRA-MT)
Hospital de Infecciosas F. J. Muñiz
Uspallata 2272 (C.P. 1282)
Buenos Aires - Argentina
T.E.:(54-11) 4305-3161
T.E.:Conmutador:(+54-11) 4305-0357/1944(int.231)
Fax: (+54-11) 4304-2386
torduna at intramed.net