[Leish-l] socorro a um paciente com leishmaniose cutanea difusa

neeloo singh neeloo888 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 30 07:37:14 BRT 2015

Médecins sans Frontières is using Miltefosin
MSF supply
http://www.msfsupply.be/

Contact person is: thomas.guerin at brussels.msf.org

or pl contact
Carole Zen Ruffinen
Pharmacist - Focused on Tuberculosis and Neglected Diseases
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) International Office
78, rue de Lausanne
P.O. Box 116
CH 1211 Geneva 21

Office:  +41 22 849 82 09