[Leish-l] socorro a um paciente com leishmaniose cutanea difusa

Prof. Be-Nazir Ahmed dbenazirahmed at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 29 16:13:35 BRT 2015

Dear Fatima Ribeiro Dias
We have miltefosine would love to provide for the patient. How can I send?

Regards
Be-Nazir

Dr. Be-Nazir Ahmed
MBBS MPH MPhil
Professor of Microbiology
National Institute of Preventive and Social Medicine ( NIPSOM)
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Bangladesh
Former, Director of Disease Control and
Line Director, Communicable Disease Control, Bagladesh
Member Regional Task Force (RTF) for NTD, SEARO
Member, Working Group on Investment for Implementation (IFI), WHO/HQ
Chairperson, Rabies in Asia Foundation, Bangladesh
GS, Bangladesh Society of Medical Microbiologists (BSMM)
Treasurer, One Health Bangladesh

Email: dbenazirahmed at yahoo.com, benazir1959 at gmail.com
Cell Phone: 88 01819454279; 88 01914198680