[Leish-l] Visceral leishmaniosis in canine

neeloo singh neeloo888 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 04:30:11 BRST 2014

dear effie
I am sorry to hear about the infection in your dog and hope the problem can be solved soon

I am giving the link to this web page i found on Face Book
and I have already sent them a message, they can supply or advise about the drugs
they will, I am sure get back to you with some advice

A support group and information
source about Canine Leishmaniasis
Description
This page has been set up in memory
of beautiful Mickey.

We are hoping to help and support all owners of dogs with Leishmaniasis. We
will happily share our knowledge of the disease and answer any questions you
may have. Our advice does NOT replace the advice/treatment of a veterinary
surgeon but we are in contact with vets who are experts on the disease and will
aim to give medically accurate advice at all times.

Canine Leishmaniasis is no longer a death sentence, and dogs can live a happy,
normal life with the disease.

Please contact us with any problems or questions regarding the
diagnosis/treatment or management of the disease and we will do our best to
help you.
http://www.sos-animals.org.uk/

also i have marked Cc to my scientific colleagues who are working on canine leishmaniasis
and my leish network
hope you can hear from them too, and as soon as i hear something i will pass onto you too
will keep in touch

all the best
neeloo