[Leish-l] S.O.S.

Vanessa Diniz Atayde vanessa.dinizatayde at mcgill.ca
Wed Mar 5 19:28:08 BRT 2014

Dear Rita,

We had no problem using high voltage to transfect L. braziliensis and L. panamensis. You can find this information here:

Mol Microbiol. 2013 Feb;87(3):580-93. doi: 10.1111/mmi.12117. Epub 2012 Dec 26.
The structure and repertoire of small interfering RNAs in Leishmania (Viannia) braziliensis reveal diversification in the trypanosomatid RNAi pathway.
Atayde VD1, Shi H, Franklin JB, Carriero N, Notton T, Lye LF, Owens K, Beverley SM, Tschudi C, Ullu E.

Yours,

Vanessa Atayde