[Leish-l] Mucocutaneius leishmaniasis and lipid formulations of Amphotericin B

jlindoso at usp.br jlindoso at usp.br
Mon Dec 15 10:56:42 BRST 2014

Dear Flavio Queiroz,
Liposomal amphotericin B has been used to treat mucosal leishmaniasis. The WHO recommend the total dose= 30 to 40 mg/kg (3 mg/kg/day). In our hospital we have been used the total dose= 30 mg/kg and we had an excelente treatment response.
Sincerely

José Angelo Lauletta Lindoso
Laboratório de Soroepidemiologia e Imunobiologia
Instituto de Medicina Tropical de São Paulo - USP
Av. Dr. Enéas de Carvalho Aguiar, 450, Prédio II
CEP. 05403-000
Telefone:(11) 3061 - 7023
Fax: (11) 30618270