[Leish-l] RE : L.donovani in dogs?

Prof. Be-Nazir Ahmed dbenazirahmed at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 24 00:39:04 BRT 2013

Dear Kwang
I am interested to have such a study in endemic areas of Bangladesh.

Regards
Be-Nazir

Prof. Be-Nazir Ahmed MBBS MPH MPhil
Director, DC &
 Line Director, CDC(Malaria, Filariasis and STH, Kala-azar, Emerging disease, Influenza, Disease Surveillance)
National Focal Point, IHR & HPED
DGHS, Ministry Health Family Welfare, Bangladesh
Email: cdc at ld.dghs.gov.bd ; dbenazirahmed at yahoo.com, benazir1959 at gmail.com
Cell Phone: 88 01819454279; 88 01914198680 Fax: 88029899085