[Leish-l] FW: 2nd International Conference on Global Challenges for New Drug Discovery Against Tropical Parasitic Diseases

Prof. Sarman Singh sarman_singh at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 25 01:37:53 BRT 2013

Dear Dr. Tekwani,

I also agree with KP and I should attend the meeting, if nothing else compells me fo not attending the same.

Sincerely

Prof. Sarman Singh, MD, FAMS, FIMSA, FRSTMH
Head,
Division of Clinical Microbiology & Molecular Medicine,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
New Delhi (India)
Editor: Journal of Laboratory Physicians
Phone:  +91-11-26594977, 26588484
Fax: +91-11-26588663, 26588641