[Leish-l] luciferase-transfected Leishmania

Grégory Michel Gregory.Michel at unice.fr
Thu May 24 10:29:10 BRT 2012

Dear Goto,
I have stably transfected Leishmania infantum with both luciferase or GFP gene with the support of T. Lang of Pasteur Institut of Paris. The insertion of the luciferase or GFP gene are into the DNA coding for the 18S sub-unit.  I'have already used both of them in vivo and in vitro.
It's possible to send you the strain if you agree to sign a MTA vith Pasteur Institut of Paris.
Let me know
Best regards

Grégory

Grégory Michel, PhD