[Leish-l] luciferase-transfected Leishmania

sima rafati s_rafati at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 14:06:39 BRT 2012

Dear Prof Goto
We do have L.major transfected with GFP alone as well as expressing both GFP and luciferase. For L.infantum, at the moment only GFP transfected is available. I will be in Leishmania vaccine meeting on Sept 1st in Brazil ..... if it is not too late for you, otherwise let me know how can I transfer live parasite to you.
Best wishes
Sima

Sima Raftai, Ph.D
Professor