[Leish-l] Leishmaniasis looses one of its icons - Bob Killick-Kendrick

mauro.marzochi at ipec.fiocruz.br mauro.marzochi at ipec.fiocruz.br
Sun Oct 30 13:37:03 BRST 2011

Dear Jeff,
Unfortunately, I haven't had the privilege of being nearest Bob
Killick-Kendrick, who learned to admire many years ago. However, I'm
sure in the next World Leish, in Brazil, will be delivered to him a
great tribute, whereas the human figure and the enviable scientific
contribution that he left us.
Best regards
MC Marzochi