[Leish-l] Fw: Re: Leishmaniasis looses one of its icons - Bob Killick-Kendrick

abaimr abaimr at tums.ac.ir
Fri Oct 28 01:38:28 BRST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

I thought that the following link for the Bob's memorial movie may not avaiable for some members of Leishmaniasis mailing list. So, I changed some technical parameters in this file in order to can attach and send via email. Please accept my apologies in advance for low resolution of this movie which occured in conversion from higher size to lower one.

Best regards,

M.R.Abai

Lecturer
Department of Medical Entomology and Vector Control
School of Public Health and Institute of Public Health Research
Tehran University of Medical Sciences
Tehran, Iran
http://www.tums.ac.ir/faculties/abaimr