[Leish-l] Leishmaniasis looses one of its icons - Bob Killick-Kendrick

hechmi louzir Hechmi.Louzir at pasteur.rns.tn
Tue Oct 25 06:16:13 BRST 2011

I have just learnt that Bob was any more not among us. I keep of him the souvenir of a big sir, a researcher of great talent and humanist. I witnessed his commitment in the education of parasitology, entomology. He trained several peoples around the world; among them some are at present at home, in particular to the Institute Pasteur of Tunis. We lost a big friend and our thoughts are with Mireille.
Hechmi Louzir
Institut Pasteur de Tunis, Tunisia