[Leish-l] Leishmaniasis looses one of its icons - Bob Killick-Kendrick

elyes zhioua elyes.zhioua at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 12:03:31 BRST 2011

It is a sad day for all sand fly workers.  Bob and Mireille have put
the cornerstone of sand fly research at Pasteur Institute of Tunis. He
is the one who propose Pasteur Institute of Tunis to host ISOPS 5
during the ISOPS 4.  I am sure that Bob is proud with what he has
initiated at Pasteur Institute of Tunis.

God bless you Bob

Elyes Zhioua and Ifhem Chelbi