[Leish-l] Leishmaniasis looses one of its icons - Bob Killick-Kendrick

Hannah Akuffo Hannah.Akuffo at sida.se
Mon Oct 24 11:31:21 BRST 2011

I have known of  Bob Killick-Kendrick for many years but could not say I knew him, but I had the pleasure to have a deep and intensive week with one to one discussion with Bob during the revision of the WHO Leishmaniais “Blue book” last year, and I was inspired by his passion for the work and his continued enthusiasm to help and be supportive. A true Leishmaniac who will be missed.

I certainly will remember him
Hannah AKuffo