[Leish-l] Leishmaniasis looses one of its icons - BobKillick-Kendrick

Ahmed Musa musaam2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 29 05:53:12 BRST 2011

Dear Jeff,
This is a great loss. Bob Killick-Kendrick dedicated his life time fighting infectious diseases all over the Globe. He spent some time in Sudan mapping vectors of leishmania parasites.

May his soul rest in peace, ameen!!!

Musa

Dr. Ahmed Mudawi Musa,
MBBS, DTM & H, DLSHTM, MSc TM & IH, Ph D
Director, Institute of Endemic Diseases, University of Khartoum
Associate Professor, Head, Department of Clinical Pathology & Immunology
The Medical campus, PO Box 102
Tel: +249 9180 43288, Fax: +249 183 779712
www.iend.org