[Leish-l] Leishmaniasis looses one of its icons - Bob Killick-Kendrick

Dr Omar Hamarsheh ohamarsheh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 05:26:27 BRST 2011

 I'm extremely sorry to hear that Bob Killick-Kendrich passed a way,
and please accept my deepest condolences. Words are never enough at a
time like this, but know BOB, you'll be always  in our thoughts.

may God bless your soal

Omar Hamarsheh, PhD
Palestinian Sand fly research group
Al-Quds University