[Leish-l] Re : Re: inquiry

John David jdavid at hsph.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 17 16:28:08 BRT 2011

Dear KP
There is a fundamental point that needs to be noted  Applying heat to
the area and using Thermomed treatment to stimulate radiowave is not
the same.  We do not apply heat but generate heat at the molecular
level.  I don’t think that the same effects are occurring at the
cellular level when heat is being applied versus agitating the
molecules to where they generate heat.  I understand that what  occurs
at the cellular level using radio waves is being studied currently  at
the VA Hospital in Arizona.
John