[Leish-l] Re : Re: inquiry

buffet pierre pierre.buffet at psl.aphp.fr
Thu Jun 16 03:35:20 BRT 2011

There was also a very nice poster at the last ASTMH Meeting from a colleague from Tulasne in collaboration with Alejandro LLanos-Cuentas using inexpensive plastic bags of sodium acetate that reach temperatures close to 50°C. For an enhancing effect a few seconds of contact would probably be enough.

Pierre

Pierre Buffet MCU-PH
Service de Parasitologie Mycologie Pr. Mazier
Hôpital Pitié Salpêtrière
+ 33 (0)1 42 16 01 31     + 33 (0)6 23 21 43 00

Adresse postale Mailing address:
Groupe Hospitalier Pitié-salpêtrière
47 Boulevard de l'hôpital
75651 Paris Cedex 13