[Leish-l] miltefosine for diffuse leishmaniasis

Carlos Costa chncosta at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 08:26:02 BRT 2011

Dear Norma,

This an excellent and very ellegant paper. Do you have any idea of what is
the Leishmania molecule which is inducing CD200? Have you checked that
genomic differences between L. amazonensis and L. major that lead to CD200
activation?

Possibly, the search of virulence factors is the hottest point of research
in Leishmania presently.

Warm regards,

Carlos.

--
*Carlos H. N. Costa, MD, DSc.*
*President*
*Sociedade Brasileira de Medicina Tropical *
***(Brazilian Society of Tropical Medicine)*
*Instituto de Doenças Tropicais Natan Portella
Universidade Federal do Piauí*
*Rua Artur de Vasconcelos 151-Sul*
*64049-750 Teresina-PI
Brazil
Telephones: +55 86 3221-3413 (work); +55 86 8838-3303 (mobile).
*
Aviso: As informações contidas nesta mensagem são CONFIDENCIAIS, protegidas
pelo sigilo legal, por direitos autorais e destinadas exclusivamente à
pessoa ou organização para a qual a mensagem foi destinada.
Warning: This message is meant only for the intended recipient of the
transmission.  It is forbidden any unauthorized use, alteration,
reproduction and distribution. If you are not the correct recipient, please
notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete this message from your
system.