[Leish-l] invitation to the 5th Vaccine and ISV Annual Global Congress

Clarisa Beatriz Palatnik de Sousa immgcpa at micro.ufrj.br
Sat Oct 30 13:51:16 BRST 2010

Dear Jeffrey,

On behalf of the International Society for Vaccines (ISV) (
http://www.isv-online.org/about/oeb2009.htm) I would like to invite you and
all the interested colleagues  to participate of our 5th Vaccine and ISV
Annual Global Congress that will be held in Seattle , USA on 2-4 October
2011.
You can see now the conference webcast of our 4th Congress that has just
been held in Vienna (3 to 5 October 2010) http://www.vaccinecongress.com/.
The ISV aims are:
1. To encourage, establish and promote the development and the use of
vaccines to prevent and control infectious and non-infectious diseases in
humans and animals
2.To develop a professional and academic society devoted to all aspects of
vaccines: from basic and applied research on antigens and adjuvant
formulations to the industrial scaling-up of vaccine formulations,
epidemiology, design of Phase II, III and IV trials, safety and regulatory
issues.

For our last meeting, applications were free for new society members and we
are planning to do the same for the next meeting. Also, we plan to offer
fellowship for postgraduate students to allow their participation in the
Seattle meeting.

At the end of each meeting all participant who presented posters, oral
communications and conferences are invited to publish them on Procedia of
Vaccinology (Elsevier).
Vaccine (Elsevier) is the sponsor Journal of ISV.

I look forward to meet you all in Seattle next year,
Best wishes
Clarisa

Clarisa B Palatnik de Sousa
Full Professor
Instituto de Microbiologia "Professor Paulo de Góes"
Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro,
CCS, Bloco I sala 036
Avda Carlos Chagas 373
Cidade Universitária. Ilha do Fundão