[Leish-l] Invitation ISOPS7

Yusuf Ozbel yusuf.ozbel at ege.edu.tr
Thu Oct 28 11:52:26 BRST 2010

logo3.gif

ISOPS 7

International Symposium on Phlebotomine Sandflies
25-30 April 2011 Kusadasi - Turkey

www.isops7.org

Honorary Committee

Jean-Antoine Rioux

Nestor Anez

Robert Killick-Kendrick

Roberto Badaro

Paul D. Ready

J. Enrique Perez

Michele Maroli

Scientific Committee

Nicole Leger (Chairperson)

Robert Killick-Kendrick

Petr Volf

Jesus G. Valenzuela

Eunice Galati

Elizabeth Rangel

Dia El Naim

M. Dora Feliciangeli

Phillip G. Lawyer

Richard Ward

Paul Bates

Alon Warburg

Montserrat Gallego

Jerome Depaquit

M. Reza Yaghoobi-Ershadi

Kandan Ilango

Gregory Lanzaro

Organizing Committee

Yusuf Ozbel

M. Ziya Alkan

I. Cuneyt Balcioglu

Bulent Alten

Serdar Pasa

Seray Ozensoy Toz

Secretariat

Yusuf OZBEL

Ege University Medical Faculty

Department of Parasitology

Bornova, Izmir, 35100, Turkey

Fax: +90 232 388 1347

Email:
 <mailto:yusuf.ozbel at ege.edu.tr> yusuf.ozbel at ege.edu.tr

 <mailto:yusuf.ozbel at gmail.com> yusuf.ozbel at gmail.com

October  28, 2010

leish-l at lineu.icb.usp.br

Dear Colleague,

It gives us great pleasure to extend our cordial invitation to you all to
attend the Seventh International Symposium on Phlebotomine Sandflies or
ISOPS 7, which will be held at Kusadasi, Turkey from April 25-30, 2011.

During this symposium, we hope to re-unite all our colleagues from the world
over by providing a forum to all for presenting their state-of-the-art
research. Thus, scientists from all over the world will have the opportunity
to share their findings, thoughts, and progress. It is also opportune to
providing a fresh impetus to our long-term aims to identify areas of
interest for future studies, and to promote interactions and cooperation
among scientists from all disciplines of relevance.

The symposium will be held in a hotel resort offering us a wide range of
facilities for a succesful meeting. Please visit our web site
<http://www.isops7.org> www.isops7.org for details. You may also download
the "Registration & Accomodation Form" from the web site as well as Abstract
Submission.

Please send your comments and suggestions, and help us inform other
colleagues. Write or e-mail to us for your inclusion in the mailing list.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.

We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to Turkey next year
for an exciting and unforgettable scientific and cultural experience.

Sincerely,

Yusuf OZBEL

On behalf of the Organizing Committee

EGE "UNIVERSITESI
Bu elektronik posta ve onunla iletilen b"ut"un dosyalar sadece
g"ondericisi tarafindan almasi amaclanan yetkili gercek ya da t"uzel
kisinin kullanimi icindir. Eger s"oz konusu yetkili alici
degilseniz bu elektronik postanin icerigini aciklamaniz,
kopyalamaniz, y"onlendirmeniz ve kullanmanizkesinlikle yasaktir
ve bu elektronik postayi derhal silmeniz gerekmektedir.

EGE "UNIVERSITESI bu mesajin icerdigi bilgilerin dogrulugu veya
eksiksiz oldugu konusunda herhangi bir garanti vermemektedir. Bu
nedenle bu bilgilerin ne sekilde olursa olsun iceriginden, iletilmesinden,
alinmasindan ve saklanmasindan sorumlu degildir.
Bu mesajdaki g"or"usler yalnizca g"onderen kisiye aittir ve
EGE "UNIVERSITESI'nin g"or"uslerini yansitmayabilir

unauthorized and may be illegal.

EGE UNIVERSITY makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness
of any information contained in this message and hereby excludes any
liability of any kind for the information contained therein or for
the information transmission, reception, storage or use of
such in any way whatsoever. The opinions expressed in this
message belong to sender alone and may not necessarily reflect the
opinions of EGE UNIVERSITY.