[Leish-l] Back to business

Carlos Brisola Marcondes cbrisola at mbox1.ufsc.br
Tue Apr 7 10:16:59 BRT 2009

Dear all
   I would remind that the utilization for dogs of drugs utilized for humans was forbidden in the last year by federal government.
   Would it be viable to treat thousands of dogs in the huge (and variable) endemic area of Brazil, which are replaced very quickly? Would any of us like to have positive dogs being treated in our neighbourhood?

Best wishes
Carlos Brisola Marcondes----- Original Message -----