[Leish-l] sandfly, mosquito ..

Carlos Costa chncosta at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 14:39:15 BRT 2009

OK for something else. But the discussion about the sand fly issue has not
been that bad. Very relaxed nevertheless pretty academic.
Carlos H. Costa

2009/4/4 killickendrick <killickendrick at wanadoo.fr>

> Let's talk about something else!
> Bob K-K

Dr. Carlos Henrique Nery Costa.
Coordenador Executivo - Rede Nordeste de Biotecnologia
Diretor Geral - Instituto de Doenças Tropicais Natan Portella
Universidade Federal do Piauí
Rua Artur de Vasconcelos 151-Sul
64.001-450 Teresina-PI
Brasil
Telefones: IDTNP:+55 86 3221-3413;
Celular: +55 86 9985-6132; Fax: +55 86 3222-3248