[Leish-l] Fwd: abstract submission and port of embarkation of wl4

jeffreyj at usp.br jeffreyj at usp.br
Sat May 24 21:22:34 BRT 2008

----- Forwarded message from secretariat at worldleish4.org -----
     Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 04:43:25 +0000
     From: secretariat at worldleish4.org
  Subject: abstract submission and port of embarkation of wl4

Dear delegates,
  this is to bring to your kind notice that the abstract submission for world
conference on leishmaniasis starts on the 1st of june ,2008
  we look forward to interesting research emanating from your end for the
conference ,for more information on the abstract submission kindly log
on to our
website www.worldleish4.org
  in case of any questions/problems kindly get back to us
  the worldleish4 is as much yours as it is ours and we look forward
to welcoming
you here
  we are also in the process of negotiating special airfares for the
delegates and
will like to know your port of embarkation
some of you may have received this information/communication from our end and
replied to us if this is the caseyou can then ignore this mail
with warm regards,
dr vipul shah,
on behalf of worldleish4 organizing team

----- End forwarded message -----