[leish-l] Fwd: Venter Institute Conference: Genomes, Medicine and the Environment

jeffreyj at usp.br jeffreyj at usp.br
Wed Jun 15 11:46:00 BRT 2005

----- Forwarded message from Venter Institute <events at venterinstitute.org>
-----
    Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:15:22 -0400
    From: Venter Institute <events at venterinstitute.org>
 Subject: Venter Institute Conference: Genomes, Medicine and the Environment
      To: jeffreyj at usp.br

Please join J. Craig Venter and a stellar group of speakers from the leading
edge of genomic discovery for our 17th annual conference: GSAC 2005: Genomes,
Medicine and the Environment.  The conference will be in beautiful Hilton Head,
South Carolina, from October 17-19, 2005.  The most up-to-date conference
information can be accessed at our web site:

http://www.venterinstitute.org/gsac/programandspeakers.php

Registration, sponsorship, exhibitor and poster session information is available
at the web link.  We hope you are able to join us.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions and, by all means, feel
free to share this information with others who might be interested.

Kristin Robinson
Vice President, Development
J. Craig Venter Science Foundation
9704 Medical Center Drive