[leish-l] Fwd: large, first newsletter available soon

jeffreyj at usp.br jeffreyj at usp.br
Sun Feb 13 14:56:07 BRST 2005

    Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 21:33:42 +0100
    From: info at refscout.com
 Subject: large, first newsletter

Dear Friends of RefScout

At present, RefScout’s newsletter service is interrupted. Every year at this
time, the National Library of Medicine (NLM) revises its files. To do so, the
access to the reference files is interrupted for all licensees like RefScout.
We therefore have not been able to date you up with RefScout’s weekly
newsletter.

Since last week our access is resumed. However, the amount of references is
tremendous, so that the processing will take some more time, and the newsletter
will be larger than you are used to.

After this first newsletter, RefScout’s newsletter will continue as usual.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at
info at refscout.net.

Sincerely, your RefScout Team.