NOTE DOUGLAS BARKER NO LONGER AT OLD E MAIL

Dr Douglas C Barker douglas.barker at excite.co.uk
Wed Sep 12 14:21:21 BRT 2001

DEAR EVERYONE
PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE BEEN RETIRED NOW FOR ONE YEAR.
THE UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE E MAIL SERVER WILL NO LONGER FORWARD ANY
MESSAGES FROM MY OLD E MAIL dcb12 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
MY NEW PRIVATE E MAIL IS
douglas.barker at excite.co.uk
I am thoroughly enjoying my retirement.The only thing which makes me sad is
my lack of any grants to help all my old friends in developing countries and
of course I miss the students. I am glad to see that DNA identification and
diagnosis of Leishmaniasis still goes on in many countries. I hope you all
keep up the good work.
My sympathy to all my friends in the USA at this terrible time.

Yours Aye

Dr Douglas C Barker