Leishmania from Peru

Ken Stuart kstuart at sbri.org
Mon Mar 26 16:45:47 BRT 2001

We may havce an interest on helping here.  I feel confident that we could
help with the development of molecular assays to distinguish species.
Ken Stuart

Ken Stuart, Ph.D.
Director, Seattle Biomedical Research Institute
Chairman, Pathobiology Department,
University of Washington
ph.  (206) 284-8846 ext. 316 or 302
fax  (206) 284-0313