Sand Fly colony Database .- AUNQUE SEGU

COL Phillip Lawyer plawyer at mxa.usuhs.mil
Fri Mar 9 17:10:09 BRT 2001

Kike,

Thanx for the information on your sand fly colonies.  I know have 57
colonies of 27 species registered in the database.  I'm still working on the
the best format to put on the web.  As soon as I have the format worked out
I'll send it out to all interested parties.

I was in Peru from 29 January thru 17 February working on our Bartonella
project in Cusco area and in Caraz.  Next time I'm in Peru maybe I can stop
by to see you.  I plan to return in about July or August.

Sincerely,

Phil