Delays & the Leishmania meeting

Jeffrey Shaw jshaw at tba.com.br
Mon Jul 23 22:54:44 BRT 2001

Delays.

Due to a series of technical failures, related to takeovers of my email
server (tba.com.br) and staff changes at BDT posting on Leish-L have been
interrupted on and off nearly two months.
I apologize for this but it was a problem that in no way depended on me. In
fact has been driving me crazy as you might imagine!

However, things now seem to be back to normal.

Leishmania meeting.
Secondly I would like to invite any of you who attended the last Leishmania
meeting to give us your views as to the highlights. This will be especially
nice for those of us who for one reason or another were unable to attend.

With best wishes

Jeffrey Shaw