Delays & the Leishmania meeting

Jeffrey Shaw jshaw at tba.com.br
Tue Jul 17 10:47:42 BRT 2001

Delays.
Due to a series of technical failures, related to takeovers of my email
server (tba.com.br), I was unable to routinely check my email and any
messages for posting on Leish-L for nearly two months. Because of this some
messages took a LONG time to reach you.  I apologize for this but it was a
problem that in no way depended on me. In fact it drove me crazy as you
might imagine!

However, things are now back to normal.

Leishmania meeting.
Secondly I would like to invite any of you who attended the last Leishmania
meeting to give us your views as to the highlights. This will be especially
nice for those of us who for one reason or another were unable to attend.

With best wishes

Jeffrey Shaw