adress of Dr CH Nery Costa

Jean-Claude Dujardin jcdujard at proto.itg.be
Wed Nov 8 10:47:14 BRST 2000

Dear Dr Altamirano, I have been working since 10 years on molecular
epidemiology of leishmaniasis in Peru and built-up an evolutionary
hypothesis on the origin of the disease on the Pacific coast, where
most mummies were encountered. You may find a recent paper on that
subject in a recent issue of the Mem.Inst.Oswaldo Cruz

http://www.scielo.br/cgi-bin/fbpe/fbtext?got=last&pid=S0074-0276200000
0400015&lng=en&nrm=iso

Genomic Rearrangements in Trypanosomatids: an Alternative to the "One
Gene" Evolutionary Hypotheses?

Vol. 95(4): 527-534, Jul./Aug. 2000

JC Dujardin/+, J Henriksson*, K Victoir, S Brisse**, D Gamboa/***, J
Arevalo***, D Le Ray

Further information are directly available at my mail
<jcdujard at itg.be>
By the way, there seems to be a mistake in the e-mail adress of Dr
Altamirano

Yours sincerely
Jean-Claude Dujardin