Seeking for info on vectors ---> Esto te toca "a pelo",

Rebollar-Tellez Eduardo A rebollar at tunku.uady.mx
Thu Jun 1 13:00:04 BRT 2000

Hi all:

Yes there is not a sandfly-list as such, and probably organising a new
list would eventually "overlap" the current leish-net. Furthermore as
already pointed out by Dr Shaw, most of the sandfly guys are listed in
leish-net and can use it as an open forum for entomological issues.

Kind regards

Eduardo A. Rebollar-Tellez

*  Eduardo A. Rebollar-Tellez (PhD)        ** Confusion,                **
*  Centro de Investigaciones Regionales    ** no connections,           **
*  Universidad Autonoma de Yucatan,        ** come here,                **
*  Avenida Itzaes 490 Esq. 59              ** I love you,               **
*  Merida, Yucatan 97000                   ** peace on earth,           **
*  REPUBLIC OF MEXICO                      ** would you die for me?,    **
*  Phone:	52 (99) 246 412            ** eat me,                   **
*  Fax:		52 (99) 236 120            ** this way,                 **
*  E-mail: rebollar at tunku.uady.mx          ** the end....               **
*                                          ** JIM MORRISON (1943- 1971) **