Seeking for info on vectors ---> Esto te toca "a pelo",

Carlos Brisola Marcondes cbrisola at mbox1.ufsc.br
Thu Jun 1 11:22:33 BRT 2000

Sorry, but I am not still organizing a Phlebotomus discussion group. I only
commented that this would be a good idea! There should be some
misunderstanding on this!
   I have no experience in discussion groups! Maybe Dr. J. J. Shaw could
supervise this group or help us to organize it. What do other
"phlebotomaniacs" think on this? Let's discuss this.

Carlos Brisola Marcondes