About sove congress in Turkey

Bülent Alten kaynas at eti.cc.hun.edu.tr
Tue Nov 30 11:39:24 BRST 1999

Dear friends,
I received leshnet e-mail address from Dr. Petr Wolf, Prague.He is
chairman of Phlebotomus and related diseases session of SOVE congress.
You are cordially invited to 13 th European SOVE meeting 2000 who will
be Hacettepe University-Ankara in Belek, Antalya-Turkey on 24-29
September 2000.
We would like to contribute into the Leishmaniasis-Phelebotomus section
with your oral or poster presentation(s).
We also would like to make fruitful studies with you on Phlebotomus in
the near future.
This session will be first in SOVE congress. That is why, it is very
important for all the scientist.
In addition, the geographic position of Turkey make to chance to involve
more people than usual from different parts of the world. Besides, we
are working on Phlebotomus control trial in SE Anatolia of Turkey. We
have a project named "Cutaneous Leishmaniasis and Malaria Control Trial
Using Impregnated Bednets in SE Anatolia of Turkey". WHO, Ministry of
Turkey and Hacettepe University are parties of this project.
Please visit our website which is almost on line (
www.sove.hacettepe.edu.tr).
If you send me your postal address for first circular of congress, I'll
be very glad.

Best wishes

Dr.Bulent ALTEN
On behalf of the organizing committee