Communication Problems

Jeffrey Shaw jshaw at tba.com.br
Thu Jun 24 09:09:10 BRT 1999

The preferred language for Leish-L is English since it is the one most
widely understood by the International Scientific Community.

I have received messages from non-Brazilian subscribers who are extremely
interested in the VL situation in Brazil and I am sure they could make
valuable contributions to the discussion. However, they do not speak or
read Portuguese!

More than 75% of the subscribers to Leish-L are not Brazilian.

To make our discussions more profitable would contributors please make the
effort to write in English. It doesn't have to be perfect!

Many thanks

Jeffrey Shaw
General Manager Leish-L