PhD position

Albert Descoteaux Albert_Descoteaux at iaf.UQUEBEC.CA
Tue Sep 10 17:05:29 BRT 1996

Dear Mrs Kirschner,

    I read with interest your message.  I may still have a position for a PhD
student. In my laboratory, we are studying various aspects of the interaction
between Leishmania and the macrophage, using biochemical and molecular tools.
If you are interested in this topic, please send me your CV and the names of 3
persons for reference purposes.  We can then discuss further about your research
interests, etc.

Sincerely,

Albert Descoteaux, PhD
professor

Centre de recherche en immunologie
Institut Armand-Frappier
Universite du Quebec

Fax:(514) 686-5501

PS. If possible, you can try sending your CV as an attachment file. We will see
how it turns out.