PhD position

Doris Kirschner kirsner at trop.ucl.ac.be
Tue Sep 10 14:58:38 BRT 1996

My name is Doris Kirschner, from Germany. I am looking for a PhD position
in biology. My special interests are in molecular biology, biochemistry and
immunology.
I graduated in Germany with a Diploma in Biological Siences (equivalent to
a masters degree).
While I did my entire studies at the University of Bochum (RUB) in Germany,
I performed an one and a half year laboratory training period in Belgium,
where I acquired experience in molecular biology, biochemistry and
enzymology applied on protozoan parasites. I speak English, German and
French.
If someone may have a position available, I would appreciate to be
contacted, so I can send a more detailed curriculum vitae.

Thank you in advance.

Doris Kirschner

Doris Kirschner
Research Unit for Tropical Diseases (TROP).
International Institute of Cellular and Molecular Pathology (ICP).
Avenue Hippocrate 74, B-1200 Brussels, Belgium.
tel: +32-2-764.74.71; fax: +32-2-762.68.53
e-mail: kirschner at trop.ucl.ac.be