laboratory colonies of sandflies

Marco Victor Hermeto mvh at unix.horizontes.com.br
Fri Feb 23 10:55:07 BRT 1996

At 11:26 22/02/96 EST, Dr. Paulo Andrade wrote:

>	Many of us in Brazil who have sandfly colonies do not have access
>to the Internet. Would you like to have some addresses of "disconnected"
>people? I could send you some in Minas Gerais and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

        In Minas Gerais, Brazil, you can contact "genaro at sagui.icb.ufmg.br".
Dr. Paul Williams maintain a sandfly colony (Lutzomyia longipalpis) in the
Leishmaniaisis Section of the Department of Parasitology (ICB-Federal
University of Minas Gerais). Dr. Genaro  is the boss of this Section.
___
Marco Victor Hermeto, MD., MSc.
Medical Cardiology ICU - Mater Dei Hospital
Trauma ICU - Joao XXIII Hospital
Belo Horizonte - MG - Brazil
mvh at unix.horizontes.com.br