Leishmania antigen

grish at imtech.ernet.in grish at imtech.ernet.in
Tue Oct 10 01:58:25 BRT 1995

Dear members,
We are working on Leishmania antigens particularly associated with macrophages.
We are in need of some quantity of purified  gp63 and anti-gp63 antibody
(polyclonal or monoclonal). This will help us as a standard in comparing the
antigenic nature of L.donovani promastigotes and infected macrophage. We will
be obliged if someone helps us for the same. This will be duely acknowledged
in all our communications.
                  Thanks
                                                          Sincerely
                                                          Grish