[Tropmed-l] ironic

Carlos Costa chncosta at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 18:57:56 BRST 2013

Well, this is really warm, tropical! Thanks a lot, Alan!

I have been thinking a lot in these issues. There are lots of things going
on relative to tropical & developing countries along the temperate &
developed regions.

We have really to understand much better why the tropics are so poor.

There are a lot of stereotypes, but good insights are coming out.

You are right, we must see the tropics from the inside, from its meat, its
subjectivity, its pain, its beauty, its richness, to overcome such a sad
destiny.

God bless you!

Carlos.