[Leish-l] marker for metacyclics

Pegine Walrad pegine.walrad at york.ac.uk
Tue Aug 18 14:14:01 -03 2020

Sherp (protein & RNA) has been demonstrated a reliable marker of metacyclic
promastigotes by the DFSmith lab (origin of marker - most recently Doehl et
al, 2017) and used by MRogers lab (Giraud et al, 2019) and my lab (Pablos
et al, 2019).

Happy to send primer sequences for qRTPCRs, but these are also in papers.

Best wishes,

Pegine