[Leish-l] IL10 & IL-6

Carlos Costa chncosta at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 10:49:22 -03 2019

Hi fellows,

I am trying to understand why in human VL the anti-inflammatory IL-10 is
systemically strongly expressed together with IL-6, INF-g, and other
pro-inflammatory cytokines.

I was looking at the mechanisms behind it but found little hints. Please
let me know if you have any response for this.

Thanks a lot,

Carlos.

--
Carlos H. N. Costa, MD, DSc.
President

*Centro de Ciências da Saúde da Universidade Federal do Piauí*
*Rua Artur de Vasconcelos 151-Sul*
*64001-450 Teresina-PI*
*Brazil*
Telephones: +55 86 3222-4377 (W),
+55 86 3221-3062 (W),
+55 86 3237-1075 (H).

Aviso: As informações contidas nesta mensagem são CONFIDENCIAIS, protegidas
pelo sigilo legal, por direitos autorais e destinadas exclusivamente à
pessoa ou organização para a qual a mensagem foi destinada.
Warning: This message is meant only for the intended recipient of the
transmission.  It is forbidden any unauthorized use, alteration,
reproduction, and distribution. If you are not the correct recipient,
please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete this message from
your system.