[Leish-l] About theory of an Amazonian origin of tegumentary leishmaniasis

Carlos Brisola Marcondes cbrisolamarcondes at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 09:14:12 -03 2019

Dear Mary,
I would recommend to check Harkins et al. (2016) and Steverding (2017),
which have interesting information. I have their pdfs.
   On Amazonian origin of *Leishmania*, I cannot remember information.

Sincerely yours
prof. dr. Carlos Brisola Marcondes
Full professor
Dept. Microbiol. Imunol. Parasitol./CCB